Advertising has evolved in so many forms in today’s age. It has become the most crucial aspect of business growth without a doubt. Whether it is a small start-up or big corporate, everyone uses online advertising to increase their brand’s visibility, convert targeted consumers, or both. There are various approaches one can apply for their business according to their business strategy.
There is a surge in digital marketing Agencies in UAE, as technological advances are happening rapidly. Several businesses rely on the wonders of paid online marketing to boost their sales, brands visibility, and increased ROI.
Following are the topmost Paid Online Advertising Strategies we have prepared for you that works wonders for your business.
What Can Paid Online Marketing Do for You?
- Instant Traffic.
- Strong ROI (Return on Investment).
- Test profitability of different keywords or audience targeting. Limit your daily budget.
- Increase brand awareness
- Boost Campaigns
This article discusses seven types of paid online advertising strategies, which are guaranteed to work! Let us dive in.
First of all, there are two basic concepts that one needs to know when it comes to online advertising,
- Display Ads: These are visual ads that appear on websites that have related content to your product or service in some manner. Display ads are usually very affordable. Third-party sites like Google Display Network allow for demographic, geographic, contextual, and behavioral targeting.
→Popup ads: Windows that appear(popup) in front of the website content.
→Floating banners: These move across the screen or float on the regular website’s content.
→Video: These are small video ads that the visitor plays autoplay or.
→Flash: these are moving ads that “flash” different content at the visitor.
→Static image: these are your basic banner or square ads that appear on the website.
→Text: these are text ads created by algorithms to make text ads relevant to the surrounding content.
Pay Per Click (PPC):
· PPC is the best value package because you are only charged when people click on the ad.
· In PPC, advertisers pay a fee every time a user clicks on one of their ads.
· Advertisers set a maximum price they are willing to pay for a user to click on their ads so, if a person sees your ad but does not click on it, you are not charged anything.
· PPC strategy is the easiest way to track during the campaign.
· Paid search marketing accounts for 65% of “clicks” instead of 35% generated organically. Out of those 65% PPC visitors,50% visitors are more likely to purchase.
- Social media Ads: Now, this is new, efficient, effective, and booming! It is an obvious strategy with precise targeting through social media that everyone is hooked on. Social media ad campaigns prove to be highly curated because instead of targeting users based on search terms, you target users based on interests.
There are multiple social media platforms you can strategize your campaign from:
Once you have decided your platform to run campaigns on, you could target people based on:
Social media ads are one of the best PPC ad formats for engaging leads and potential conversion.
4. Influencer Advertising: After Social media advertising, this is the hottest trend followed by numerous brands to target potential customers more intimately. Influencer marketing involves a brand collaborating with an online influencer to market one of its products or services. It takes the idea of classic celebrity endorsement and places it into a modern-day content-driven marketing campaign. Social media influencers having a considerable amount of following are thought to have broad “reach” over potential customers, and hence they are ideal advertising persona. This type of advertising endorsement ensures more comprehensive visibility, brand recognition.
5.Google Shopping: This is a new type of strategy that makes rounds nowadays for many brands. Small ads with product images, site links, and price, get displayed whenever someone searches for that particular product. This is a relatively new but impactful tool. This can generate more visibility for the brand and ensures a higher number of sales numbers.
6.Video ads: Video ads are the most efficient and impactful brand advertising. Television is one such platform where many brands play their brand advertisement, and it proves to have the most significant reach than any other marketing strategy!
Now there are OTT (over the top) platforms, YouTube, and many more platforms that show video ads such as
· Live Rail
· Adap. tv
· Specific Media
· Tube Mogul
· Tremor Video
7.Email Marketing: Email Marketing is a cheaper, faster, and effective form of advertising. It is direct communication that has the purpose of enhancing a company’s relationship with current or previous customers, encouraging customer loyalty and repeat business, acquiring new customers or remarketing or retargeting, and sharing third-party ads. You can use Email Campaign Managers like,
· Constant Contact
· Campaign Monitor
· Active Campaign
The first thing in this strategy is to have a list of email addresses. You can achieve so by using quizzes or putting a simple Newsletter sign-up displayed on your site.
Then, you can send email campaigns that focus on promotions, discounts, features or reach out to the whole new potential lead. Most emails are short, sweet, and precise. A concise message makes it easy to get your point across and increase conversions.
How to Launch a Paid Digital Advertising Campaign?
- Create smart, clear goals
- Define your budget
- Design your adverts
- Choose your audience smartly
- Be found by the right people
- Make sure your landing pages are ready for an increase in traffic
- Choose a search engine advertising platform.
- Watch the traffic roll in.
- Review, refine, repeat & reap results.